Lemon Pepper Tilapia Bake Recipes *Updated 2021
Lemon Pepper Tilapia Bake
I love tilapia. It is one of my favorite fish meals. My mom and I both love this dish. We include this recipe in our meal plans at least twice a month. This recipe is for lemon pepper tilapia bake. It includes garlic powder, lemon pepper, dill, and butter. Sometimes we add rosemary. This is made as a single serving. If you are cooking for your family you can double, triple, or quadruple the recipe.
We buy our tilapia in the frozen section at Dollar Tree. These are the same brand and packaging of the single-serving fish at Safeway or Albertson’s. They charge $3.00 for the same product.
We wrap parchment around the fish to steam the tilapia in the oven. It’s amazing what parchment paper can do! Then we wrap it in aluminum foil to bake it. We usually have peas, corn, or good old fashion french fries (chips). A piece of soft bread and butter rounds out the meal.
- Tilapia Filet
- Lemon Pepper
- Parchment Paper (twice the size of the fish)
- Foil (same size of parchment paper)
Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Sometimes I add a piece of butter bread to the meal.
If you try it out, let me know what you think.
Here is the printout!
Tilapia Lemon Pepper Bake
- 1 pouch Tilapia Fish Filet
- 1 Tsp Garlic
- 1 1/2 Tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tsp Dill
- 1 Tsp Rosemary
- 1 1/2 Tbs Butter Use 1 to 1 1/2 tbs
- Layout a piece of foil
- Layout a piece of parchment paper on top of the foil.
- Take the tilapia out of the pouch, rinse it off, place it on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle garlic, lemon pepper, rosemary and dill.
- Lay butter out on top of the tilapia.
- Fold the parchment into an envelope. Parchment steams the fish.
- Fold the foil over the outside of the parchment paper like an envelope.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until done. Fish will be flaky.
- Remove from oven, place on a plate, add a side dish or two.
- Ready to eat.
Read More Recipes: