Eggs in White Clouds
Clouds with a Chance of Eggs
If your looking for something different for breakfast, this recipe is a good one to try. I get bored eating the same old thing every day. I was looking for new flavors. These fluffy egg whites are delicious with Italian spices. The creamy egg yolks and the melted cheese combined with the fluffy egg whites are just scrumptious. They look like little eggs in white clouds. Yummy yum yum!!!!
Eggs In White Clouds
2 Medium Eggs
1/8 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/4 cup Cheese
1 tsp Coconut Oil
I used an Egg separator to separate the egg whites from the yolks.
Cut a parchment paper and place over a cooking sheet. I used these single serving dishes instead.
With the back of a spoon create a small well in the middle of the mounds.
Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes
Remove from oven once cheese has started to melt.
Here is a Handy Breakfast Print Out
Eggs in Clouds
- 2 Md Eggs
- 1/8 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Separate the eggs. Place the whites in a large bowl and the yolks in separate bowls.
- Add 1/8 tsp Italian seasoning
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Oil oven sheet or use a parchment paper on an oven sheet.
- Create a small mound with egg whites. Use the back of the spoon to create a well in the center.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of mounds
- Bake for 5 minutes at 400 degrees. Remove from oven.
- Add egg yolk to the center of the mounds.
- Bake again for additional 4-5 minutes.
- Serve and eat!