BBQ Rib Sandwich (Homemade Faux McRib )
BBQ Rib Sandwich
This sandwich reminds me of the McRib sandwich that McDonald’s use to offer in the summertime. I have no idea if they still make it since I haven’t eaten at McDonald’s in this century. It was never a favorite place of mine to eat at anyway. However, I did like the McRib, BBQ Rib Sandwich. In this post, I am making a homemade version of the McRib. It’s a faux McRib. LOL
This is a quick and easy sandwich to make. I buy the boneless pork riblets from the Dollar Tree freezer section. The cost of this sandwich is $4.00 and you have the remaining loaf of bread, a bottle of BBQ sauce, and a jar of pickles to use in future meals. I bought the loaf of bread, pickles, BBQ sauce, and boneless riblets from the Dollar Tree. If you break down the cost from the loaf of bread, a jar of pickles, and a bottle of BBQ sauce the cost of the sandwich would be $1.75 for one person.
What you will need
- 2 Slices of Bread
- Bottle BBQ Sauce (your choice of flavor)
- Boneless Pork Riblets from Dollar Tree Freezer
- Onions *optional
Dollar Tree does not sell food online. Food must be bought in the brick and mortar store.
Let’s put it together!
Print Me Here!
BBQ Rib Sandwich
- 1 package Boneless Ribs Dollar Tree Freezer Section
- 2 TBS BBQ Sauce Dollar Tree Food Aisle
- 2 Slices Bread of Choice Dollar Tree Food Aisle
- 1 Tsp Onions Chopped
- 1 Sliced Pickle Dollar Tree Food Aisle
- Remove plastic cover from ribs.
- Add 1 TBS BBQ Sauce of Choice to rib patties.
- Wrap container in foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees, for 25-30 minutes If using a microwave follow the package directions.
- Cut your onion and pickle into small pieces.
- Toast bread slices to the desired doneness.
- Spread 1 TBS BBQ Sauce on a bread slice
- Add onions and pickles
- Remove ribs from oven and add to a slice of bread.
- Place the other slice of bread on top.
- Ready to eat. Grab some chips or fruit and you got a lunch
If you like me, please pin me!
Meow! my lovely’s and be playful!